The oxford dictionary defines “turning point” as “a time when an important change takes place, usually with the result that a situation improves”
The oxford dictionary defines “turning point” as “a time when an important change takes place, usually with the result that a situation improves”.
“I cannot sit idly by watching my beautiful district and state go to the wayside. I’m daring to dance in this competition for your liberty and freedom. I am willing to be in the spotlight, so that your future will be bright for generations to come.”
March 2020 Election Round Table
Contra Costa Television
CA Assembly Dist 14
Bob Butler – KCBS Radio
March 2020 Candidates
Official Ballot Statement
As your Assemblywoman, I will:
- Repeal AB5. I want to give free-lance and gig-economy workers a chance to provide for themselves and their families. The fight to repeal AB5 is personal on two fronts: I saved and sacrificed to put myself through school by working as an independent sales contractor, and I was a ballerina for many years. Workers in these industries are being threatened by the overreaching nature of AB5. I will do everything in my power to ensure it is repealed.
- Deliver creative solutions to safely re-open schools and small businesses, when deemed medically appropriate, so they can thrive amid COVID-19.
- Repeal the gas tax. As a fellow commuter, I understand the need for affordable and reliable transportation methods for all my constituents.
- Keep Communities Safe by supporting secured funding, training, and common-sense solutions for our heroic Public Safety and emergency first responders.
- Cultivate ingenuity by modernizing infrastructure to prevent power outages and fires.
- Support Veterans by passionately advocating for quality mental health & career resources. I firmly believe in giving back to those who are willing to give their all for our great country.
As citizens, it is time to reclaim our inalienable rights and liberties.
The current super majority has resulted in excruciatingly high taxes, high cost of living, and violations of our constitutional rights.